Company: Sundog Trading Post
Position Title: Barista
Position Status: Part time / Casual
Reporting to the Front of House Manager the incumbent is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the café, providing excellent service to our customers and following the company’s policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare food and beverage under the guidance of the managers.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations.
- Provide outstanding service to customers.
- Handle cash, product, property and equipment according to the company policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer queries or complaints, or direct them to the Manager, if necessary.
- Maintain the workspaces and the dining room in a clean and orderly state.
Job Related Requirements
- High ethical standards of behaviour, good judgement, respect for others, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Dependable and reliable.
Assets (preferred, not required)
- Food and beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handlers certificate preferred, or willingness to obtain certification.
- NWT liquor serving certification preferred, or willingness to obtain certification.
- Familiarity with POS systems and retail software.
- Experience handling payments and cash responsibly.
To apply, please e-mail CV to: email@example.com